Welcome everyone to my latest blog post! This post is all about my favourite boots that I already own and also a selection of boots perfect for all occasions and weathers which have pride of place on my lust list. I have wanted to do this post for ages but think that now is the right time (mainly because I seem to have resigned all of my other shoes to the cupboard in place of boots now that the freezing weather is here).
Anyway, there are so many different boots on the market that I thought I would do you a little run down on my favourites and of course where to buy them from if you are looking to keep your feet frost free this winter 🙂
So first off let me share with you some of my favourite boots that I already own:
Now this isn’t all the boots that I own but I couldn’t be bothered to find them all (there are about 4 extra pairs) ranging from heeled knee highs to cut out ankle boots but I’m writing this whilst I’m in my onesie so this is as good as you are going to get this evening I’m afraid!
And now onto my lust list! There are all boots that I have my eyes on and will probably be purchased very soon – hopefully you find something on this list which you also like as again they range from day to evening wear, either way I want them!
- Cleated sole thigh high boots – these boots are a complete nod to the 60’s. They are quite expensive, but when you consider what you are getting I guess it probably isn’t that much! These ones are from Pretty Little Thing and are available now (or when you have a spare £50!) and there are also some good alternatives on eBay, although these are both the best looking ones I’ve found.
- Thigh high wedge boots – I love these boots because they look so versatile as you can wear them so many different ways! Not only that they are soooo cheap 🙂 I will definitely be buying these as soon as I get paid next as an early Christmas present to myself. These are from eBay and again I cannot find any better alternatives.
- Ugg boots – haven’t linked to these as I am sure you all either have a pair or can find a pair somewhere. Don’t even have to be real – loads of places do good cheap alternatives which are perfect for snuggly winter feet 🙂
- Chelsea boots with metallic heel – I am loving shoes with metal hardware or trim at the moment, I think they instantly transform casual daytime boots in to something much more elegant. (again I found these on eBay – I spend way too much time on there!)
- Fur trimmed wedge boots – These look both warm, comfy and are so beautiful. Again from eBay they come in a range of different colours and look like an absolute staple boot to have in your collection as they would be perfect for a day in town right through to a dinner in the evening!
- Cut out boots – These boots are so cute and are from Chockers Shoes. The shoes on there can be a bit hit and miss and from times can look a bit cheap, but I am loving the cut out ankle boot trend and especially like these with the added tassel as tassel and fringe seems to be really in at the moment – so why not kill two birds with one stone and combine trends 🙂
- Camel ankle boots – I have no idea what I would wear these with but wow, these look so incredible! I need these in my life! These are also from Pretty Little Thing and if you havent checked out their website before they do amazing stuff – I especially love their shoe collection (obviously) and also their selection of co-ords! I think they started as an accessories retailer but have branched out into clothing and are seriously taking on (and in my opinion) out performing the likes of Missguided and Boohoo due to their impressive and varied choice of clothing 🙂
Not just in winter but all year around, boots are the perfect addition to dress up any outfit, from a casual skater skirt and t-shirt with ankle boots and socks or a heeled pair over a pair of jeans they just always seem to work, however, when winter comes around again (and autumn too when I can finally part with my strappy heels and sandals) boots are my go to for any outfit.
I’ll try to remember to post you some of my outfits over the next week both here and on Instagram so you can see how I wear and style my boots in all different situations 🙂
Anyway, I hope you liked this post! I know it’s nothing special, but at the very least I hope it made you want to embrace the cold weather and maybe even gave you a few ideas of what to add to your xmas pressie list for Santa 🙂
If you enjoyed this please don’t forget to like, share and subscribe either here or on Bloglovin! And don’t forget to let me know what’s on your lust list at the moment in the comments below 🙂
Lots of love, Leanne