I’ve been nominated for another blog award yay! Thanks to Inger over at the Viridescent Consumer and to Mariam at Cute and Bubbly for both nominating me! If you haven’t checked out their blogs already please do, because Inger is really making a difference with her blog by discussing all matters green and the way she writes actually makes these huge issues seem really relatable and achievable and Mariam just has such a gorgeous style of writing!
So on to the award…
The rules are:
– Show the award on your blog
– Thank the person who nominated you (done!)
– Share 7 facts about yourself
– Nominate 15 blogs
– Link to your nominee’s blog and let them know
So here are my facts (they are probably really boring sorry!)
- I used to be a gymnast 🙂 I did sports acrobatics (check it out on Youtube here if you have no idea what this is) from when I was 4 until I was 17 and I still coach now. I love it maybe even more than I love fashion and beauty!
- I have two dogs. They are Chihuahua Yorkshire Terrier crosses and they are absolutely my surrogate children
- I’m really fussy when it comes to food. Everyone thinks it’s so weird that I absolutely hate cheese (as well as many other things that everyone else seems to love)
- I love to work out! I know that sounds really lame, but I do actually love it, something about working out makes me feel so energised and amazing, plus I love what it does for both my mind and body 🙂
- My eBay watch list is full (I know, I didn’t know it was possible to fill it either!) I absolutely adore eBay and spend a ridiculous amount of time shopping on there – you can pick up some amazing bargains which nobody else has for a really eye catching look or accessory.
- I know people disagree with me and that it’s fairly controversial, but I would really like lip injections. I hate the way you can see my gums when I smile so have been thinking about it for a while! I’m probably going to have it done some time soon (just my top lip!) and of course I’ll share it all with you if I do!
- I want to learn to speak Polish. It’s something I’ve been meaning to do for years as my boyfriends family are Polish and I’d love to be able to speak with them in Polish, although it’s really really hard to get to grips with 😦
Hopefully you enjoyed my facts even if they were pretty rubbish, but I didn’t realise how hard it was to think of seven random things off the top of my head. Now for my nominations! Sorry if I nominate anyone who has already been nominated but please take it as a compliment. I love all the blogs I’m about to list so please check them out if you haven’t already 🙂
1. Beck in a Blog (still a fave of mine!)
15 is way too many especially when loads of my faves have already been nominated! Either way I hope you enjoy both my post and the bloggers I’ve tagged!
Lots of love, Leanne xx